Last updated: [date]
Booket Now (“Booket Now platform”, the “platform”), trade name is owned by BOOKET NOW EVENTS Limited Liability Company with a commercial registration number [number], registered at [address], is the controller of personal data of Users.
The terms “us”, “we”, and “our” refer to the owners of the Booket Now platform.
The ways in which this notice applies to you will depend on how you interact with Booket Now. For example, if you:
1. purchase Ticket(s) from us, we will use the information you provide us to fulfill both Booket Now’s obligations to you in delivering that service, and, where permitted, keep you up to date about other events that may be of interest to you; and
Your choices and rights under each scenario are explained in more detail below.
When you create an account or buy Ticket(s), we will collect the information voluntarily provided by you, which may include your contact (name, email, telephone number, date of birth), billing information, and payment information. Booket Now platform only stores credit card 16-digit numbers (no card expiry and CSV data will be stored).
When you use the Booket Now mobile application and/or website, we automatically collect information such as the device you are using, your location while using the platform, your use of the application or website, (i.e. access times, pages viewed, and for which event(s) you purchased Ticket(s)), and pages viewed before and after visiting the website. For more information on how we collect this information, see our Cookies Policy.
1. Provide the Services to you at your request including to manage your account, the processing of orders and the delivery of Tickets;
2. Process payments, discounts, refunds, or special offers;
3. Communicate with you about your account, interactions or transactions including service-related announcements such as changes to our policies;
4. Optimize, develop and improve our Services. To do this we may use third party analytics providers to understand how the Service is being used and to help us to improve the Services;
5. To prevent or detect unlawful behavior, to protect or enforce our legal rights or as otherwise permitted by law;
6. Provide Customer Service to you when requested; and
7. Where you’ve given your consent: to contact you with information or offers regarding upcoming events – this may be via email, push, or SMS. You can change your marketing preferences at any time.
1. Our Event Organizers - We share your information with our third party Event Organizers so that they can run the Event and other reasons described in their privacy policies.
2. Government, regulatory and law enforcement agencies - We may share your information if we believe in good faith that it is reasonably necessary to do so for legal reasons, to detect, investigate, prevent, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues to prevent harm or injury to you, members of the public, our staff, other third parties, or ourselves; or if we need to do so to defend our legal rights or property, to take action regarding illegal activities or traffic offences, or to enforce our contracts, such as our Terms and Conditions.
3. Business Successors - We may share your information as part of a sale, merger, change in control, or in preparation for any of these events.
4. We may also share aggregated, depersonalized, or de-identified information that cannot reasonably be used to identify you with third parties.
5. We do not sell or share your personal information with third parties for their direct marketing, except with your consent.
To stop receiving our marketing, you can change your preferences within your account, following the unsubscribe instructions in any of the emails we send you or contact us and we will do it for you.
To opt out of push notifications, you can change the settings on your device.
To object to personalization, you can change your preferences within your account. If this option is not available, you can contact us and we will do it for you.
The right to object to our processing of your data.
The right to request that your information be erased or restricted from further use
The right to request a copy of the information we hold about you.
The right to correct, amend, or update information you have given us.
Personal data may be processed on the ground of legitimate interest in investigating and detecting fraudulent payments. Booket Now reserves this right.
Only authorized employees of Booket Now have access to the personal data and they may access the data only for the purpose of resolving issues associated with the use of the Services.
Booket Now also protects your information by…